deep love quotes for Whatsapp Status for Him and Her
We’ve compiled some of the best true deep love quotes for Whatsapp Status for Him and Her by Thich Nhat Hanh, Dalai Lama, William Shakespeare, Vincent Van Gogh, Mother Teresa and others here.
- If our love is only a will to possess, it is not love – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. – Dalai Lama XIV
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. – Bruce Lee
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. – Mother Teresa
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever. – The Notebook
- A life of love is one of continual growth, where the doors and windows of experience are always open to the wonder and magic that life offers. – Leo Buscaglia
- When you love someone, the best thing you can offer is your presence. How can you love if you are not there? – Thich Nhat Hanh
- To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.
- Love means never having to say you’re sorry. – Ali MacGraw
- My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep;
The more I give to thee
The more I have,
For both are infinite. – Romeo and Juliet
- Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth. This is the real message of love. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your action will be. – Dalai Lama XIV
- Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. – Elbert Hubbard
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- The source of love is deep in us and we can help others realize a lot of happiness. One word, one action, one thought can reduce another person’s suffering and bring that person joy. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and in reach of every hand! – Mother Teresa
- We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
- You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk. – Dalai Lama XIV
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love! – Sophocles
- Love is something eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence. – Vincent Van Gogh
- When we are mindful, deeply in touch with the present moment, our understanding of what is going on deepens, and we begin to be filled with acceptance, joy, peace and love. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support. – William Shakespeare
100 Fadu Status in Hindi | Fadu Attitude Atatus in...
100 Good Morning Whatsapp Status in Hindi 1."सुप्रभात ऐ सुरज मेरे अपनो...
”ॐ में ही आस्था; ॐ में ही विश्वास; ॐ में ही शक्ति; ॐ म...
अच्छे के साथ अच्छे रहो लेकिन बुरे के साथ बुरे नहीं बनो। ...
अपनी जुबान से किसी की बुराई मत करो, क्योंकि बुराईयाँ ...
आज कुछ घबराये से लगते हो, ठंड मे कपकपाये से लगते हो, ...
आप का हर लम्हा गुलाब हो जाये, आप का हर पल शादाब हो...
आपकी आँखों को जगा दिया हमने, गुड मॉर्निंग का फ़र्ज़ अदा कि...
आपकी ज़िंदगी में कभी गम ना हो; आपकी आँखें कभी आंसुओं...